Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Travel Gift for You!

A travel gift from me to one of you who signs up to follow my blog, http://travelingcynthia.blogspot.com, by noon August 3.  The selection will be held randomly and scientifically (I’ll wear a blindfold and point to the screen). 

Here’s the gift.  The iconic bath & body brand Crabtree & Evelyn is releasing a new collection inspired by the world renowned Himalayas called Himalayan Blue.  Though this new scented collection isn’t available to the public until September, I have an advanced gift package including Himalayan Blue Eau de Toilette (value $45) and Himalayan Blue Bath and Shower Gel (value $22), which I will send to you next week.  I'll announce the winner on my blog August 3, so look for it so that you can provide me with your mailing address (my expense if within the U.S.).
Ladies, it would be a wonderful gift for you; and guys, one for your lady.  And I’ll get new followers to my travel blog.  Good luck and thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment